Thursday, September 6, 2012

3..2..1...Blog BLAST OFF

Well, I've finally gotten around to the "create a business blog" line on the ever growing To-Do List for starting a business. Its actually kind of strange to be staring at a blank blog template and trying to figure out what to write. So I figured I would start off by letting you know what you can expect from me and this blog.

After countless hours with my thinking cap on, I've decided to devote each day of the week to a specific theme:
Maternity Mondays - everything you need to know about your maternity photo session
Tantalizing Tuesdays - everything you need to know about your boudoir/glamour photo session
What to Wear Wednesdays - everything you need to know about looking your best
Friendly Fridays - guest contributors give us their two cents and I'll weigh in on my favorites
Snap Shot Saturdays - how to WIN at taking and being in ANY photo
Sum it Sundays - a recap of everything fabulous from the week.

I can't wait to start interacting with you... while you're here, be sure to check out my FACEBOOK page... go ahead, everyone's doing it

-Amber

1 comment:

  1. Hey, congrats on publishing your blog! Good luck in the future and I like your daily ideas. If only I could actually write everyday lol or schedule to atleast! :-) Take care

    ReplyDelete