Saturday, September 8, 2012

By a Show of Hands


I was going through at photographs today on Pinterest, as I often do, and found that I was particularly inspired by close up images of hands. And so my Snap Shot Saturday blog post was born. As I searched the web for hand images, I began to realize how important our hands actually are, but sadly we take them for granted. Just think of the things we do everyday with out a second thought... all made possible by the use of our hands. AMAZING. I am often guilty of cropping out hands from my photographs, and like so many other photographers, I concentrate on faces, eyes, and smiles. But all of the images I saw today tell just as much of a story. I just had to share some of my favorites. I hope you are inspired as well. 

-Amber







No comments:

Post a Comment